Elisabeth Rohm (born April 28, 1973, in Dusseldorf, Germany) is a German-American television actress best known for playing Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn on the television drama Law & Order, a role she played from 2001 to 2005.
Rohm moved to New York City before reaching her first birthday and later lived in Greenwich, Connecticut. She maintains dual citizenship (U.S. and Germany). Her father, Eberhard, was a German corporate attorney. Her mother, Lisa, once wrote for the soap opera Guiding Light. The two divorced when Rohm was 8 or 9.
She graduated from St. Andrew's-Sewanee School and attended Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York, where she studied Writing and European history.
Rohm, who made Maxim magazine's "Hot 100" list in 2002, had her first major television role as Dorothy Hayes on the soap opera One Life to Live (1997). She also had recurring role on Angel as Detective Kate Lockley and a regular role on the TNT drama Bull before being cast in Law & Order. She left the series in 2005.
- Deconstructing Harry (1997) (uncredited)
- Push (2004)
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (2005)
- Ghost Image (2007)
- Aftermath (2007)
- San Saba (2007)
- The Spy and the Sparrow (2008) (post-production)
- One Life to Live (1998) (unknown episodes, 1997-1998)
- Fantasy Island (1 episode, 1998)
- The Invisible Man (1998)
- Angel (15 episodes, 1999-2001)
- Eureka Street (1999) (mini) TV mini-series
- Turks (1 episode, 1999)
- The '60s (1999)
- Bull (2000) TV series (unknown episodes)
- Law & Order (86 episodes, 2001-2005)
- Briar & Graves (2005)
- FBI: Negotiator (2005)
- Amber's Story (2006)
- Big Shots (3 episodes, 2007)
- Masters of Science Fiction (1 episode, 2007)