Exclusive Interview for Elisabeth Rohm Gallery - January 2011
1) There's a new Law & Order, would you return?
Elisabeth Rohm: Would love to, especially because my characters sexual orientation was never really explained. I would love to come back and do that.
2) You were on Heroes but had no Super Power, if you could have one what would it be?
ER: To read peoples minds. Although I'd probably hate to hear what they're thinking, but at least I'd have clarity.
3) What role from the past would you like to have. I see you opposite .
ER: That's so funny because I would absolutely love to be one of Hitchcock's leading ladies opposite Jimmy Stewart!
4) Are you still working with The Red Cross? Other charities?
ER: Yes, I am still working with The Red Cross, I'm now very involved with the Go Red campaign.
5) I read an article that you lost weight after Easton. Do you go to the gym? What's your workout routine?
ER: I'm inherently a lazy person and I have a short attention span. is really perfect for me because you do cardio for one minute and weight lift for one minute, alternating for forty-five minutes. Then sit ups for fifteen minutes and then you're done with the workout. The short intervals help me get through it.
6) You recently shot Abduction with a bunch of stars. Do you ever get star struck?
ER: I have always been a huge fan of . It was a dream come true to work for him. I still get very excited to meet someone like whom I've admired for a really long time.
7) What have been your challenges as a Mom with Easton?
ER: I am currently writing a blog for People Magazine on People.com about motherhood. Every day I am battling challenges and I turn to my friends who are moms, as well as my readers and most especially my mom and aunties.
8) One question you wish you have been asked?
ER: Not that there are questions I haven't been asked, I just have a desire to communicate with my fans. I'm open and will answer anything my fans ask.